Are you ready to learn how to build the most fulfilling relationships of your life? Do you have an existing flailing relationship that needs a jump start or CPR?
You deserve to have a relationship that meets your needs, helps you to grow, and forms a solid foundation for everything else in your life. If our relationships are unstable, we will struggle with many other areas in our lives.
If, up until this point, you have struggled through the rocky terrain of relationships not knowing how to fix the problems you encounter, you might appreciate a map to show you the way.
Intimate relationships can have a really significant impact on our lives, and on our mental and emotional health. They can be the most significant foundation for a remarkably well-rounded life when done well. If you are ready to start winning at relationships, both with others and yourself, then this book is for you.
In a celebration of love, author Trudi Dean brings you the eight most important habits for creating healthy, loving relationships. Over the course of her career, she has developed these habits and has selected only the most important and impactful in intimate relationships.
You and your partner deserve to enjoy a deeply connected relationship that serves both of your needs and just keeps getting better. Whether you are preparing for future relationships or working on a current relationship, these tips are equally applicable.
Inside 8 Mindful Habits to Build a Loving Relationship, discover the secret of lasting relationships with:
- Learn to love yourself first – if you expect love from others, be sure to give it to yourself first. No one else can truly love you if you have difficulty doing so yourself
- Understand how you want to be loved and teach your partner your love language to avoid feeling like your partner is incapable of meeting your needs
- Build a closeness that gives you the freedom to be on your own, too (Two partners are made stronger when each continues to work on their own personal growth.)
- Figure out problems without anyone getting hurt, be stronger on the other side of challenges, and learn how to navigate your way through conflict together
- Breathe new life into your intimate relationship by embracing the sensual being inside you and allow your physical relationship to match the intensity of your emotional relationship
That is just the cream on top; there is still a deep drink of fabulousness under that top layer in 8 Mindful Habits to Build a Loving Relationship.
You will never look at relationships the same way again, and you will finally understand why your past relationships didn’t work and, more importantly, how you can make your current and future relationships better.
After years of struggling through difficult and unsatisfying relationships, you are about to enter a new era in your life. Get ready to build relationships that last a lifetime and fulfil you in every way.
To start building strong and rewarding relationships with yourself and others, make this resource yours now!