“Fall Up! Shows you how you can turn your adversity into a tsunami of positive change”–Kia Scherr, founder of One Life Alliance
“What I love about Fall Up is that it helps you to find your purpose and develop a growth mindset with effective simple strategies”–Dr. Sandra F. Mulhinch, clinical psychologist
2020 was tough on everyone. Life was full of hardship and many lives were changed dramatically– and it is easy to get down–But you can Fall Up!
In Fall Up! you will learn how to turn your adversity into a superpower for personal growth. You will learn the Fall Up Principle so that you will become super-resilient and use any adversity to your advantage. This book is a must for 2021 to get the year started in the right direction.
In this groundbreaking new book you will discover:
1) The New Science of being super resilient. Fall Up! Extends the Kubler-Ross model. You can do much more than just accept your situation. You can transcend from any hardship or tragedy. This is the new science of adversity and positive psychology.
2) The process of the Fall Up principle. This book will share with you the 5 distinct stages of Falling Up which starts with your wake-up call and ending with living your Lifesong (your true purpose). These stages act as the chapters for Fall Up!
3) The skill of Falling Up. Each chapter concludes with usable activities and key points so that you can develop positive habits that produce results and allow you to become the person you are meant to be.
4) How to develop a greater level of EQ and mental toughness which includes enhancing your happiness, grit, optimism and growth mindset as well as reducing your stress. The Fall Up principle encompasses those key factors as well as helps you to find your purpose and passion and to discover your why.
5) Inspirational stories of people who have achieved the Fall Up principle including Michael J. Fox, Nelson Mandela, Petra Nemcova, Paul McCartney, and Albert Einstein.
Fall Up! helps you to chisel away what is unneeded and helps you to become who you were meant to be. If you are not as happy or content as you want to be, then Fall Up! was written for you!
What People are Saying about the Fall Up!
“Losing my eyesight helped me to become much more empathetic and understanding person. Fall Up! will teach you those same key life principles.”— David Meador, National blind golf champion.“
“Fall Up! shows everyone the process of what I went through when I lost my sister as well as how I transformed my life into something wonderful.”— Stephen Garrett, M.S., grief counselor.
“Fall Up! catches the essence of how to overcome adversity and reshape it into a gift in your life.”— Jim Stevens, the Scrimshaw Studio.
About the Author:
Dr. Gregg Steinberg is a professor of human performance at Austin Peay State University. Dr. Gregg is a world-renowned inspirational speaker and has been ranked as one of the world’s greatest performance psychologists He is the author of 3 books, including the Washington Post bestseller Full Throttle, a positive psychology business book: Flying Lessons, which illustrates how to build mental toughness in children and Mentalrules for golf, a golf psychology book. His work has appeared in the NY Times, USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal. He has appeared on numerous Television shows including Dancing with the Stars to discuss mental toughness and was the sport psychology expert for Fox News during the 2008 Summer Olympics. See his TEDx talk on Fall Up at www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKLy71DO6CQ&t=2s. He lives in Nashville TN with his wife, Tommie, their son, Myles, and their Italian Greyhound, Bohdi