Suffering From Inflammatory Diseases? Not Today! Enjoy Meal Prep-Friendly Recipes That Nourish the Body & Keep Inflammation at Bay!
Is your health starting to decline because of a poor diet?
Are you trying to find a way to balance your love for food with your need to stay healthy?
Do you dread spending hours in the kitchen every single day?
Say no more — we have just the book for you!
“Anti-Inflammatory Diet Meal Prep” by renowned nutritionist Mary F. Wiener is what you need to learn about delicious anti-inflammatory recipes that are SO easy to make!
Some of the key barriers to keeping up with a healthy diet are time and motivation. While some people have the time, they lack the motivation to stay on track. Whereas others do have the motivation, but have absolutely no time in the day to prepare any healthy meals. And, of course, there are those who have neither.
What sets “Anti-Inflammatory Diet Meal Prep” apart is that it keeps all these factors in mind.
So, if you neither have time nor motivation, this complete step-by-step guide is all you need to keep cooking healthy meals that are high in antioxidants and keep inflammation at a minimum.
Using this life-changing guide, busybodies and health enthusiasts alike will:
- Maximize your results with a 21-day anti-inflammatory program that makes everything super easy to make and keep track of
- Reduce inflammation in your body tremendously by learning how to harness the power of the right foods
- Enjoy a non-restrictive diet that not only nourishes the body or reduces inflammation, but also tastes amazing
- Get to know the antioxidant-rich foods that will lower your inflammation exponentially without having to spend hours in the kitchen
- Fast-track your progress and ensure your new lifestyle is right on track by learning all about the foods to avoid
- Indulge in hearty breakfast recipes that boost energy and sharpen your mind, including coconut cherry porridge and sweet potato breakfast bowl
- Satisfy your every craving with mouth-watering lunch recipes, including baked tilapia and rosemary pecan topping and persimmon salad with grapes and pears
- Nibble on some of the tastiest side dish recipes, including goat cheese and beet tartines and Mediterranean tuna salad
- Fill yourself up with nothing but absolute dinner perfection, including stuffed portobello mushrooms and maple-miso salmon
- And so much more!